Are you a Reiki I practitioner wanting to deepen your connection to Reiki and enhance your healing abilities?
Perhaps you’re considering starting your own Reiki practice and may wish to enjoy a refresher Reiki II training experience?
This Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Level II class may be exactly what you’re looking for! Now available online!
Where Level 1 opens the student to the awareness of the flow of Reiki, the Level 2 Initiation/Placement deepens the quality of that flow. Having developed the attitude of compassionate detachment from outcomes at level 1, the Level 2 student is introduced to three sacred symbols and instructed in their use as well as several intuitive techniques – expanding your ability to read the energy and provide what’s needed – intuitively.
These energies and techniques will help you deepen into the Reiki experience. this Level 2 class, also known as Okuden (meaning Inner teaching) will attune you to the first 3 Reiki symbols – the Power Symbol – which focuses the infinite power of Love to heal any need; the Mental / Emotional Symbol which works with the mind and emotions and to restore balance when life is stressful, and the Distance Symbol which is the way Reiki is provided to heal remotely, meaning from a distance – anyone, anywhere, anytime, – past, present or future. How cool is that?
These 3 frequencies will enhance your skills in ways you can only begin to imagine!
Total Cost – $250.00 of which $125.00 is a non-refundable deposit
If class dates don’t work for your schedule, you can Create your own! I’ll gladly schedule a class with you at a mutually convenient time and for every friend you bring (up to 4), I’ll give you $25 off your tuition!
Included in this class:
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them including practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits. How to cleanse and charge crystals with Reiki.
- Clear your home of unwanted energy using the Reiki II symbols.
- Meditation using the Power symbol to enhance and increase your ‘light’ and get a pick-me-up on a busy day.
- Meditation to connect you with your Reiki Guides.
- Intuition driven Reiki Techniques as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho – Reiki with the breath, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy, Reiki Egg for continued concentrated healing
- 2 – 1 hour follow up mentoring sessions for additional practice and to help you fully integrate the Reiki II energies and to practice distance healing, also called remote healing.
- Most importantly: PRACTICE TIME – how to give a complete Reiki treatment using all 3 symbols (you will receive a complete session as well as give, thus being healed as well).
- 190-page class manual.
- Class certificate.
- A lifetime of support, 20% discount on my healing & mentoring services, invitations to FREE Reiki Shares to practice your skills and connect with other Reiki Practitioners!
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one or more people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.